Parking, catering, equipment and rooms rates are all available for conference participants. If interested, please contact a representative of Meeting and Conference Services today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, please contact a representative of Meeting and Conference Services today.
Along with student and faculty/staff organizations, off-campus customers are encouraged to schedule events at the Student Union. Please view the Rates page and visit with an Event Specialist about pricing for your event.
The Student Union recognizes University Holidays with many coinciding with Federal Holidays. Building hours will reflect such occurrences. Please visit with your Event Specialist about available dates and if a holiday affects your event.
For regular hours of the Student Union, click here.
The Student Union Parking Garage is located at the corner of University Avenue and Hester Street.
Student Union from Oklahoma City:
· Take I-35 north
· Exit Highway 51 east (Exit 174)
· Highway 51 becomes 6th Avenue
· Take 6th Avenue to Washington Street
· Turn left onto Washington Street
· Turn right onto University Avenue
· The Student Union and its attached parking garage is located on the left
-Student Union from Tulsa:
· Take Highway 51 west to US-412 west (Cimarron Turnpike – *toll required*)
· Merge onto Highway 177 which becomes Boomer/Main Street in Stillwater
· Turn right onto Hall of Fame from Main Street
· Turn left onto Duck Street
· Turn right onto Elm Street
· Turn left onto Knoblock Street
· Follow curve on Knoblock Street onto University Avenue
· The Student Union and its attached parking garage is located on the right