Tabling on CampusTabling outdoors

Want to reach the Oklahoma State University community? Tabling is a great way to increase visibility for your recognized student organization or University department and help garner support for an issue, advertise for events, and recruit new members. Table reservations are in designated public areas such as inside the Student Union or outdoors at the Chi-O Clock. All solicitation of  goods, services, and programs on campus must be directly related to the mission of the University and be in accordance with the Student Union Solicitation Policy and Procedure.

Submit your Request Online  ǀ  Download the Tabling Request Form

Download the Outdoor Tabling Locations Map
to help you select a visible and high-traffic location!

  • Table spaces are limited to designated and approved locations.
  • Tabling is limited to one 6’x30” table and two chairs behind the table; the assigned floor space will be limited to an area of 6’x10’.
  • Solicitation must occur from behind the table and must not block egress.
  • No structures can be built on the solicitation site and/or table top.
  • Amplified sound is not allowed inside the Student Union and must remain at or below 70 decibels when tabling outdoors.
  • Groups wishing to distribute and/or sell food or beverages must complete the Food-on-Campus Waiver Application. You may purchase food and beverages directly through Celebrations Catering in lieu of completing the food waiver.

Off-Campus Vendors

All outside vendors that would like to vend within the OSU campus must contact Meeting & Conference Services. All reservations for off-campus vendors or those selling merchandise of any kind will incur a cost of $350.00 (premium location) per standard table space per day as well as a solicitation permit fee of $200.00 per semester (Fall, Spring, Summer). All solicitation of  goods, services, and programs on campus must be be in accordance with the Student Union Solicitation Policy and Procedure.


Questions? Contact Meeting & Conferences in 179 Student Union at (405) 744-5232 or